Pages

Sunday 29 July 2012

Spook House!

Jake wanted a hand tattoo composed of a clouded moon, a coffin and a bat.
I drew up the design the way he wanted it and then did another piece of flash but with a haunted house instead of the coffin, as I thought that it would bring the piece together and make a better tatt. I always provide a second option for the client if I think I can improve on the original idea/design (if I have the time).
We only managed a 2 and a half hour session the other day before Goth Boy tapped out, can't say I blame him as hand tatts hurt like hell and he was hungover! Only another 1 hour session to go on this one, looking forward to packing in that blue/grey sky and finishing this tattoo.
Machines used were 2x micky sharpz microdial rebuilds (lining and outlining) and an old National Jonesy rebuild  for the shading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.